.....
.....

Friday, 25 January 2013


Hello again! I'm currently in Tuscany and I find that I will (also) need an intern who studied landscape design. As I already said in a former post, I'm going to work on the art direction of a beautiful hotel lost in the hills of Tuscany. I will need the intern in charge of the gardens from February to the end of April. Italian speaking + driving license is prefered. Is there someone interested? For further information, please send me an email at clarisse.demory (at) me (dot) com. Thank you! 

PHOTOS © CLARISSE DEMORY

3 comments:

  1. ahhh if only i spoke italian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. // Tout est beau ici // ça fait du bien, merci //
    sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete