.....
.....

Tuesday, 25 May 2010

























YOU PROBABLY GUESSED I WAS VERY BUSY THESE DAYS, AS I DON'T POST MY PHOTO REPORTS OF INTERIORS ANYMORE. FORTUNATELY I HAVE FRIENDS WHO HAVE SUCH A GOOD TASTE THAT THEY CAN OFFER ME REPORTS OF THIS KIND. MARIE-GABRIELLE (below) PHOTOGRAPHED PATRICK LECLERCQ'S FLAT. PATRICK WORKS IN ADVERTISING. HE FOUND HIS PLACE IN BROOKLYN HEIGHTS, ON A QUIET BLOCK, PERCHED UP IN A TREE - HE CALLS IT THE REFUGE. IT'S JUST SUBLIME. PATRICK IS FRENCH AND I'M WONDERING IF YOU FIND THERE'S A FRENCH TOUCH INSIDE THESE TYPICAL NYC WALLS.

PHOTOS BY MARIE-GABRIELLE REUILLE EXCEPT HER PORTRAIT BY PATRICK LECLERCQ. Click on the photos to enjoy even more!

10 comments:

  1. great place - and yes i get the french vibe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fashionable home. I love that its so cosy yet quirky and full of special items. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous25/5/10 16:18

    It's just...perfect !
    Taste,harmony...
    I know this place and I hope to be back again very soon....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous25/5/10 17:16

    Je reconnais un portrait du photographe Michel Thersiquel sur un mur. J'ai connu ce photographe, je suis heureuse de le retrouver au détour de ce très bel appartement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE! And in Brooklyn too, this gives me hope for my own little place :n )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I want to move to NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yes i did feel the french vibe...absolutely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clarisse, les photos et les boulots que tu présentent sont superbes. A très bientôt j'espère... france

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry il y a aussi une très grosse faute dans mon petit mot!!!... "présentes" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. votre photos sont magnific. on a le sentiment que les choses flottent en air. c'est un grand plaisir que vous faites avec la lumiere et les couleur.

    ReplyDelete