.....
.....

Friday, 24 September 2010



























THIS IS THE HOME OF EMMA (DOING A MASTER IN COMMUNICATION) AND ALEXIA (FORMER INTERN AT BALENCIAGA).
THEY CREATE FASHION ACCESSORIES THAT I LOVE AND FIND... ESSENTIAL: HAND-KNIT MUSIC PLAYERS & CELLPHONE CASES

BUT ALSO ZIPPED CASES (FOR MAKE UP AND STUFF)
MADE OUT OF LIBERTY, SUEDINE AND/OR CASHMERE. I WANTED TO PHOTOGRAPH THEIR FLAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO HAVE A GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THEIR POP UP STORE HAPPENING THE 8TH AND 9TH OCTOBER AT OFR (PARIS)... I PREDICT A GREAT FUTURE FOR THEM!
ALL PHOTOS BY CLARISSE DEMORY.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty chaos! -:)
    Could be my daughters room!

    Salut!
    *Tasiaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les moules à gateaux sur la cheminée m'a donné l'idée de faire des bougeoirs. Chouette! Joli appart en tout cas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. reminds me of my own space~ a little pile of projects here and there, some finished works when it all comes together, and a cozy place for sleeping. i love the contrast of simple spaces and creative chaos <3

    ReplyDelete