.....
.....

Monday, 13 February 2012



I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THE BRUNCH BAZAR DECORATION FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS. IT TOOK PLACE IN LE MARAIS IN A HUGE PLACE THAT WAS UNFORTUNATELY A BIT TOO SMALL FOR THE UNEXPECTED 6000 PEOPLE WHO CAME MASSIVELY WITH THEIR KIDS TO EAT, DO WORKSHOPS, PLAY GAMES AND HANG AROUND THE FLEA MARKET.
HERE IS THE FIRST FLOOR WITH NANASHI AND THE DOOLITTLE PLAYGROUND FOR CHILDREN.










BELOW, PICTURES OF THE GROUND FLOOR.
LIONEL BENSEMOUN, CO-PARTNER OF BRUNCH BAZAR WITH NADÈGE WINTER, PLAYING MUSIC ON THE NEXT PHOTO.








ALL PHOTOS © CLARISSE DEMORY EXCEPT THE FIRST ONE BY SARAH HAY VIA THE SWITCH.

6 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful event. I can not wait to go to Nanashi on my next trip to Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog, a lots of nice inspiration! How could I miss this Brunch Bazar!?

    I'm a Swedish photographer living in Paris since 1 ½ year.
    I'm looking for people i Paris with nice stylish apartments for a photo interior project.
    Would you be interested?

    You find my blog here:
    http://anna.elle.se/

    and my website here:
    http://www.annamalmbergphoto.com/

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg que hermoso! y vi que el blog es de mexico, me encanto

    ReplyDelete