.....
.....

Monday, 2 August 2010



HOME! I ARRIVED IN SOFIA BY NIGHT, LAST FRIDAY, AFTER A RIDICULOUS 18H TRAVEL VIA ZURICH AND VIENNA DUE TO PARIS AIRPORT "ORGANISATION".
I DON'T OWN MY FLAT IN PARIS, BUT I HAVE THIS CUTE SHED IN BULGARIA. I BOUGHT THIS 40SQM FLAT 5 YEARS AGO BECAUSE I NEEDED A KIND OF PERSONNAL PROJECT. 5 SUMMERS OF HARD HARD WORK. I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT BULGARIA, CYRILLIC ALPHABET, ADMINISTRATION... NOW I'M QUITE SATISFIED WITH THE RESULT EVEN THOUGH THERE'S STILL A LOT OF WORK TO DO. AT LEAST I CAN SLEEP FAR FROM DUST, HAVE A HOT SHOWER, EAT AT A TABLE, AND NOW THINK OF THE NICE THINGS LIKE DECORATION OR COOKING. IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S EASY NOW. WHEN I ENTERED LAST NIGHT AFTER THIS DEPRESSING TRAVEL, THERE WAS NO ELECTRICITY, FOR SOME ENIGMATIC REASON. SO I WENT TROUGH THE SPIDER WEBS, PUT A SCARF ON MY PILLOW, AND SLEPT IN A ONE YEAR OF DUST BED.
THESE PHOTOS ARE FROM MY BEDROOM. IF I CAN SOLVE MY ELECTRICITY PROBLEM TODAY, I'LL POST SOME PHOTOS OF THE LIVING ROOM TOMORROW. PHOTOS BY CLARISSE DEMORY.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely Home Sweet Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely beautiful ...enjoy your stay!
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so beautiful Clarisse! see you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a very lovely place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'espère que la problème d'électricité est résolu... Bon séjour en Bulgarie (ça me rappelle de très bons souvenirs de notre voyage là-bas si réussi) !

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow the colour ad light are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what wonderful light you have in that flat. wishing you luck on the electricity front!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. who needs electricity when you've got such lovely windows that let such a large amount of light pour in?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. it looks unreal! like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a flat in Bulgaria?! Wow...I love the pinks and grays.

    ReplyDelete