.....
.....

Sunday, 25 July 2010


DO YOU LIKE ENSUITE? YOU'RE GOING TO ADORE FREUNDE VON FREUNDEN!
I'M SURPRISED I NEVER CAME ACROSS THIS GERMAN WEBSITE BEFORE (THANKS LOLITA): PEOPLE PORTRAITS IN THEIR HOME OR WORKING PLACE. I WISH I COULD PRODUCE SUCH QUALITY FOR ENSUITE. AILINE LIEFELD THE (PROFESSIONAL - NO MAGIC...) PHOTOGRAPHER IS EXCELLENT. HAVE A LOOK:

ALEX FLACH




MALIN ELMLID FREUNDE





MARCO DJURDJEVIC




HELENA NARRA KAPIDZIC








FABIAN MUERMANN



ALL PHOTOS BY AILINE LIEFELD.

7 comments:

  1. love the site.
    hey, your photos are brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this site, I have featured quite a few times on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS ... Your photos are always great too, they always inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. there were all VERY beautiful places! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love freunde von freunden, but love ensuite equally much. your photos often have a certain mystery which i really enjoy!

    looking forward to more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much for sharing that!
    so bad i don't speak german, thought.
    ps: maybe your pictures are not as sleek as theirs but this is another style that it!
    not less powerful.

    ReplyDelete