Somehow missed this post until just now - more than a year later!! Must have been because I gave birth to my son only a week after you posted this...I remember seeing this image somewhere else though and loving it...
Anyway - been really enjoying your blog!! I only recently have had the time to take a good look through...such beautiful and interesting things. Love it! So glad you are putting it out there...
oh thats pretty interesting! they look nice peeled!
ReplyDeleteha ha, was that for me, bree? it is delightful to be spoken to from a post:) wonderful! the flower ones. thank you!
ReplyDeleteYep! you!
ReplyDeleteMe too, I love the flowers, especially the rectangular shaped ones.
Somehow missed this post until just now - more than a year later!! Must have been because I gave birth to my son only a week after you posted this...I remember seeing this image somewhere else though and loving it...
ReplyDeleteAnyway - been really enjoying your blog!! I only recently have had the time to take a good look through...such beautiful and interesting things. Love it! So glad you are putting it out there...
xoBree