.....
.....

Wednesday, 11 May 2011






























I'M HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO SHOW YOU A NEW SERIES OF HOME INTERIOR PHOTOS! I HOPE I'LL HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE AGAIN SOON.
THIS IS ELODIE LALEOUS' FLAT. I ALREADY INTRODUCED ELODIE'S DESIGN COMPANY HERE, REMEMBER? HER 60SQM APPARTMENT IS NATURALLY A PLACE FOR ELODIE'S INSPIRATION, TESTS, AND A PROTOTYPES SHELTER. EACH DETAIL IS WELL THOUGHT. YOU SEE THE PHOTO WITH A BIG KAKI FABRIC CUBE AND A RED STRIPE? IT'S A COVER FOR THE WATER HEATER!
FABRICS PHOTOS © LAB BOUTIQUE, ALL OTHER PHOTOS © CLARISSE DEMORY.

(PLEASE, COULD YOU TELL ME IF YOU SEE THE COLOURS - CUSHIONS ON 2ND PIC, YELLOW CUSHION ON THE SOFA, FABRICS PATTERNS ETC - REALLY BRIGHT AND VIVID? BECAUSE PHOTOS SEEM OFTEN PALE ON MY SCREEN, BUT THIS TIME I DIDN'T SATURATE MY PHOTOS AND I'M WONDERING IF IT'S OK FOR YOU. MAYBE MY SCREEN IS JUST NOT WELL CALIBRATED. DO YOU FEEL THAT MY PICTURES ARE ALWAYS A BIT TOO MUCH COLOUR SATURATED, EVEN TOO DARK? THANKS!)

7 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. It is very interesting, and I am your newest follower. Check out my blog when you have a moment.
    The photos are not extremely vivid. The only color that really pops is the red bath towel.
    www.skylarkmanor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors are ok,
    beautiful blog!
    bonne journée
    sophie *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comparing this to previous posts, these images look more true to life (on my monitor) and the older ones do look a bit dark and higher contrast. I always wonder about my monitor as well, I know it tends to flatten colors, especially when compared to PC's I've used...

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful post! colours seem fairly vivid on my ipad, but not overly bright. still so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really glad to see you pic which has enhanced my knowledge regarding topic and plus has given alot of ideas which I can think on.
    So I would say thank you to the blog owner for providing this amazing information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lower the lead acid battery self discharges, its lifespan is longer. So when you plan to buy gel battery, you can pay attention to its discharge depth to judge its quality. It's advised that it is better to use 50% or less of the total power. When it's closed to 80%, you have to charge the golf cart batteriesright now to avoid over discharge. So the general recommendation is to charge the MF car battery after every use. Please don't use it when it's not fully charged, or it will cause it deeply discharge. If vrla battery is used in the deep discharging condition, the capacity will decrease quickly and it will greatly shorten its life.

    ReplyDelete